Thursday, July 4, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is all about the pretty ornaments.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart.  The image is Annabelle Stamps Ornamental Christmas stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Denami Design also stamped in Juniper ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Queen & Company Iridescent Rhinestones.

I love this paper!  I could have done a ton of layers but it appealed to me to keep it super simple and let this paper shine!  I love how I actually had a stamp, from a different company, that coordinated so well with this paper!  I was inclined to go wild with the Sakura pen but restrained myself.  I'm rather pleased with myself when I manage that.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment