Friday, July 12, 2013

Classic Christmas

Hello everyone,

I promised a stamped image and am delivering in a big way with today's card.


The printed paper is Recollections Botanical Noel layered on Close To My Heart Topiary.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Versamark on Topiary, heat embossed with Stampin' Up white embossing powder and layered on Real Red and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on more Real Red.  The embellishments are Bazzill adhesive pearls.

I think this is a really classic Christmas card.  The white embossing on the green paper adds a level of sophistication I hadn't anticipated.  I can't remember the last time I heat embossed in white.  It makes this image absolutely striking and I can't wait to try it on another card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment