Friday, July 19, 2013

Gifts Galore

Hello everyone,

Another Christmas card using a combined image and sentiment stamp.


The printed paper is American Crafts Jolly layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Old Olive.  The image/sentiment is Denami Designs, stamped in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White and layered on Early Espresso and Old Olive.  The image/sentiment is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and Martha Stewart Glitter Markers. The ribbon is Offray Sidesaddle.  The embellishments are Recollections.

This is one of those cards that just came together without having to think too hard about it.  I knew this stamp had to have a background paper with presents, not something that hard to find in my stash.  I think choosing embellishments was the hardest part as I couldn't decide between snowflakes, sleds or reindeer.  Once I added a bit of red glitter to the reindeer's noses I just had to use them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment