Sunday, July 14, 2013

Holiday Buttons

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is full of  unknowns.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado coloured with Tombow markers, stamped on Very Vanilla and layered on more Ruby Red.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I'm not completely certain that this paper is Christmas paper.  The images half seem like Christmas images and it has a warm vintage feel but I'm just not certain.  Regardless, I've used it for today's Christmas card.  I think I should have used a vanilla that was just a little more yellow for the sentiment to give it an even more aged looked.  The buttons are not particularly Christmas embellishments but they worked so well with the paper, I couldn't not use them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment