Monday, July 15, 2013

Holly Greetings

Hello everyone,

I found this image stamp after Christmas last year and wanted to give it a try.


The printed paper is BoBunny Rejoice layered on textured Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Penny Black A Wonderful Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

I couldn't resist using this busy holly paper as a background for the stamp.  I originally intended to stamp a sentiment over the image but it came out darker than I planned so I had to come up with something else.  I'm grateful that I've a pretty decent stash of Christmas sentiment stamps because it allows for so many possibilities.  I needed just the right font to work with the dark vintage feel of this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment