Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sledding Greetings

Hello everyone,

I'm still plugging away at my 'Christmas In July' series.


The printed papers are American Crafts Jolly layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The vertical elements are textured Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  The image is Gina K The Magic of Christmas stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments also stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Gemstone Stickers and Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

For every card that I craft that I'm not so crazy about, there is a card that I just love and this is one of those cards.  I didn't really have a plan in mind when I started but as things started coming together, I liked this card more and more.  As many of you know I'm rather partial to the printed papers on my cards so I'm stepping out of the box and trying to use a few more of the lovely Christmas images from my stamp stash.  We'll just have to see how well I can stick to it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment