Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sparkling Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses some holly paper that I've had in my stash forever.  I think I may actually use up the last little bits this year.


The printed paper is Provo Craft Holly Argyle layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede.  Th ribbon is Crafts.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla, layered on more Soft Suede and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Twinkly Goosebumps.

This argyle paper is just wonderful.  It is a challenge to cut it so it doesn't split any of the diamonds.  It leaves some strange leftovers that will make for an interesting card in the future.  I've had these embellishments in my stash for a little while and finally decided to break open the package.  I don't know why I waited so long and they add just that extra sparkle that makes a Christmas card awesome!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment