Monday, July 8, 2013

Sparkling Santa

Hello everyone,

At the end of last season I picked up some new Christmas paper pads.  New always inspires me.


The printed paper is BoBunny Rejoice layered on Stampin' Up Glorious Green, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.  The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The image is covered with Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight transparent microfine glitter and layered on Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Gina K The Magic of Chrsitmas.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I often find this kind of paper rather intimidating.  Some of the Christmas background papers don't always look all that Christmasy.  I decided to try to focus on having the busy background paper highlight the image.  It sure worked well on this card.  This is an image I really love and the technique is one I often use.  It made it a lot easier to craft this great card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment