Friday, July 5, 2013

Wacky Reindeer Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's reindeer Christmas card was a tough one.


The printed paper is K&Company Peppermint Twist Tiny Reindeer layered on Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Celebrate The Season stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Pretty In Pink.  The snowflakes are punched from Very Vanilla with a Martha Stewart punch.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer jewels.

I've always liked this paper.  I find the non-traditional colours very appealing.  Unfortunately, it is really hard to work into a card.  In the end, I'm not sure how much I like this card despite how much I like all the elements that have been used.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment