Monday, August 5, 2013

Lovely Leftover

Hello everyone,

The past four posts were cards that used the main images of the beautiful of K&Company paper I stumbled across.  These next four posts are cards that use the leftover pieces.  They turned out as great as the previous cards and you'd be hard pressed to tell it's all the same patterned paper.


The printed paper is K&Company Merryweather Rose layered on Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine.  The bottom layer is Stampin' Up Rose Red, dry embossed with Darice Corner Scroll embossing folder and painted with LuminArte Vavoom Red Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on more Ponderosa Pink.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Pearls.

This tiny scrap certainly packs a big punch of a card.  One of the reasons why this scrap works is that I was very careful when cutting the larger sheet.  I wanted to make the most of every piece and have none of this great paper be wasted.  This just has a bit of image but against the Rose Red background, it really pops!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment