Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Naturally Neutral

Hello everyone,

The center of this sheet of paper is all boring beige.  I had to dig deep in the mojo to craft these cards, but I'm not a bit disappointed.


The printed paper is K&Company Merryweather Rose layered on Close To My Heart Bamboo.  The image is Hero Arts Exotic Bloom stamped with Tombow markers 098, 528, and 757, on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and layered on more Bamboo.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Crafts Pearl Halves.

I love the pop of colour on this image against all the neutral beige.  Even though the colours in the image are rather dark, by colouring the image before stamping, they come out rather muted.  This is still a rather soft and romantic type of card.  This is so not the type of card I usually craft.  It turned out so well, I pulled another out of my mojo for tomorrow's post.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment