Friday, August 9, 2013

Noted Birthday

Hello everyone,

Yesterday was my sister's birthday.  She is very musically inclined so this card was a joy to craft.


The printed papers are all of unknown origin.  The navy layer is Recollections.  The middle layer, is Stampin' Up Whisper White textured with Sizzix Sheet Music embossing folder and layered on more Recollections.  The sentiment is Verve Treasured Words stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on Recollections.  The ribbon is Offray.  The embellishments are Making Memories eyelets and My Mind's Eye My Girl Enamel Dots.

My sister doesn't strike me as a particular 'orange and navy' woman but this colour combination just pops against the white.  I tried a number of different colours and none of them pleased my eye as much as these two.  I know, regardless of these colours, that she'll like this card because it was made just for her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment