Monday, August 26, 2013

Red Ribbon Special

Hello everyone,

There are sixteen cards in this one sheet wonder and I'm already concerned that the post titles are just going to get more and more lame.  These 'black and white' cards were crafted with simplicity in mind as I really wanted to focus on this awesome paper.  I love the cards but it certainly makes post titles a challenge.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Recollections Foil, Bazzill Basics, and Stampin' Up Real Red.  The sentiment is Stampendous Special Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I love how the red just makes this one simple rectangle pop!  Even with the embellishments, I think this card is clean and simple.  It would be a great one for a husband to give to his wife.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Sometimes the trick is what to name the post, especially if showing off many similar cards. What to say? Love this card. I am quite partial to black and white with a snippet of red.

    ReplyDelete