Sunday, August 4, 2013

Resplendid Roses

Hello everyone,

Another amazing botanical card today!


The printed paper is K&Company Merryweather Rose layered on Stampin' Up Rose Red and Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on Bamboo.  The embellishments are Crafts Pearl Halves.

This is the last card with one of the more significant images on this piece of K&Company paper.  I really like these roses and this card turned out wonderfully but ... in hindsight, I could have placed the sentiment better and have the pearls go around the corners.  I'm also not certain about the colour of the pearls, they are a pinky shade of grey.  They don't detract from the overall card but I wish they would have been green instead of pink.  Whatever, this card is still just great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment