Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dynamite Dinosaur

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another little boy birthday card.  It is for my girlfriend's second son.  While his first cake was a spaceship, I couldn't resist this dinosaur.


The letters and number are K & Company Fun Alphabet Flip Pack which are adhered to Stampin' Up Whisper White and Scrapbook Walls Mini Rec Squares.  The vertical element is also Scrapbook Walls Mini Rec Squares.  The dinosaur and footprints are Karen Foster Design Dinosaurs stickers.  The 'IS' is an alphabet stamp of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampendous Friendly Messages.

This card is so cute I can barely contain myself.  I know my girlfriend keeps the cards I craft for her sons so I really like personalizing the boys cards.  My name is unusual enough that I know that personalisations are pretty special keepsakes.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment