Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mr & Mrs

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a bit of a happy accident.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Recollections Foil and Canford silver textured with Cuttlebug's Victoria embossing folder.  The sentiment is American Crafts Wedding stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Real Red.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I found this vertical scrap of silver that was already embossed in my scrap bin.  My Big Shot is kaput so I'm not in a position to do any embossing or cutting at the moment.  It goes with the paisleys so wonderfully.  I also came across the sentiment after using another stamp from this set in yesterday's card.  I love it when cards come together like this.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment