Sunday, October 27, 2013

Basic Birthday

Hello everyone,

Another card from the series I crafted for the beginner class I taught on Friday.


The printed paper is Karen Foster Birds and Blooms layered on Recollections Kraft, Stampin' Up Cheerful Treats and Rose Red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Marina Mist on more Recollections Kraft.   The ribbon is White Rose.

This is a soft and pretty birthday card.  I love the washed out feeling of the Birds and Blooms paper.  I could have used a lighter coloured ribbon but I didn't have enough of any other suitable ribbon on hand.  I've had this White Rose ribbon for years and it works well enough with the blue in the printed paper that it just didn't make sense to go out and buy something different.  I really do want to work though some of my craft supply stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment