Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Floral Thanks

Hello everyone,

This is the last card I designed for the beginners class on Friday night.  They were one of the most awesome group of ladies I've ever had the pleasure to work with and they loved all their cards.  I hope I'll have a chance to 'craft' with them again.
 

The printed paper is Stampin' Up Springtime Vintage layered on Not Quite Navy.  The image is Stampin' Up Delight In Life stamped in Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze ink on Very Vanilla and layered on more Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Not Quite Navy on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts Pearl Halves.

Another Stampin' Up card.  I am not good at colouring and I think that that can be really intimidating to newbies.  I did however want this group of beginners to have a chance to uses images that can be coloured or, in this case, stamped.  I love these two-steps stamps! 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment