Saturday, October 5, 2013

Good Bye Ginetta III

Hello everyone,

This is last sympathy card for Ginetta.  This card went to her daughter in France so I crafted it in a single layer to ensure easy mailing.


The background was masked and sponged with Stampin' Up River Rock, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Brocade Blue, and Ranger Spun Sugar Distress inks.  The image is Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley stamped in Early Espresso and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts also stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I love the blocks of colour in the background.  I'm not as fussy on the Liquid Pearls as I think you need to practise somewhat to ensure a more even application.  This is a really great card for mailing as it has lots of interest with the colour but no depth for going through the mail.  I will remember this in future.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment