Sunday, October 13, 2013

More Girly Thanks

Hello everyone,

I had one little strip of shoe paper that I just had to use!


The printed papers are DCWV Girl Stack layered on Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise and a green of unknown origin (likely My Mind's Eye). The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White, layered on Tempting Turquoise, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Queen & Co Iridescent Rhinestones.

I really could call this a 'candy striper' card with these pink and white stripes.  I love how the stripes make the shoe paper pop.  I looked at a number of different options but they didn't work as well as this one.  I've used a tried and true layout that I favour with a really bold sentiment.  Gotta love this girlishness.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment