Saturday, October 12, 2013

More Thanks

Hello everyone,

While I've finished the thank you cards I want to send, I decided to keep going with the theme as it is Thanksgiving and I'm just thankful.

 
The printed paper is DCWV Girl Stack layered on Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise. The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Taken With Teal on Whisper White, layered on Tempting Turquoise, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basics Rhinestones.
 
I came across this DCWV Stack at Winners and just fell in love with all the girlishness.  I suspect I will end up gifting some of this paper as I'll never ever use it all.  I really wanted to show off the paper so I kept everything pretty simple and added just a little bit of bling.  I accidently used the wrong ink but didn't realize it until I crafted the next card.  Oops!  I'm hoping that no one will notice and just see this as a perfect girl card.
 
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
 
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment