Friday, October 11, 2013

One Final Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for another girlfriend who graciously gave up a sunny Monday morning to take me to the train station.  We had a wonderful adventure thanks to the horrendous traffic and she gave me a wonderful memory, during an extremely stressful period, that will always make me laugh when I get to remembering that day.


The printed paper is DCWV Girl Stack layered on a textured yellow of unknown origin (likely DCWV) and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basics Rhinestones.  The entire card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is a fun card because, notwithstanding the difficult situation, getting me to the train was a hilarious adventure that worked out just fine in the end.  Not only that, but she provided some really wonderful chocolate to sooth my ills during the train ride. I'm very fortunate and extremely grateful to have such wonderful friends.

Thank you Luisa!

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment