Monday, October 14, 2013

Wonderful Day

Hello everyone,

Our annual Fall charity card sale was held last week.  It was pretty successful.  Now it's time to start thinking about crafting cards for next year.  I have a huge pile of leftover envelops of all shapes and sizes that I've collected over the years and I'd intended to use for the next card sale but just ran out of time.  I'm determined to craft through them this year!


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a copper and antique brushed gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado, stamped in Color Box Copper on Very Vanilla, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered on more antique brushed gold.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Gemstone Stickers Ritz Collection.

The envelops for this, and tomorrow's card measures 9 1/4" by 4" and are a lovely shimmer brown.  I've never crafted a card this size and it was a challenge to fill up all that space.  I had these lovely leftovers, from who knows where, in my scrap bin so I figured it would be interesting to make a leftover card.  The shininess was seemed made for a wedding card.  Oh how beautiful the results!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. That is very ambitious to have a goal to use up all the envelopes of various sizes and shapes you have in your stash. I'm sure you'll meet it though. You are a crafting queen!

    ReplyDelete