Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beautiful Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for another colleague whose birthday is next week.  I wanted something really pretty for her.


The printed paper is Prima Fairy Flora "Sunlight Daisies" layered on Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence.  The focal element is So Saffron textured with Craft Concepts Flutterby embossing folder, highlighted with Mango Mamba LuminArte Twinkling H2Os and layered on more Orchid Opulence.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Beautiful Birthday stamped in Orchid Opulence on Whisper White and layered on more Orchid Opulence.  The embellishments are from Dollarama.

This is my favourite paper ever!  I love the watercolour effect and the colours are so very, very beautiful.  This photo really doesn't do the card justice as it really is a lovely card.  Between the muted background paper and the lovely yellow shimmer of the embossing, it all works together so well.  I'm confident my colleague will love her card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment