Friday, November 22, 2013

Darling Dasher

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a lovely monochromatic.  I don't even really notice that there is no sentiment.
 

The printed paper is Echo Park Very Merry Christmas Snowmen layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Always Artichoke.  The image is Stampin' Up Dasher, stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl, and layered on more Always Artichoke.  The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots.

Isn't this an awesome Christmas card!  I just love this Dasher stamps.  It inks up wonderfully and is great for embossing.  I think Dasher works perfectly with this paper.  This card isn't at all feminine and would be great for a male colleague.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment