Saturday, November 2, 2013

Festive Floral

Hello everyone,

Once I got started with this amazing K & Company paper, I just couldn't stop.


The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey Christmas Designer Paper layered on Bazzill Glazed Christmas.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree stamped in Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bazzill Glazed Christmas.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

The beauty of this card is, once again, the fabulous paper that was carefully trimmed to take full advantage of the amazing flower.  It does leave me with quite a bit of leftover from the sheet but my plan is to use it for layering.  Not too much else was needed to craft this beauty.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment