Sunday, November 10, 2013

Georgeously Girly

Hello everyone,

My mojo still isn't where I'd like it to be but I think this card turned out pretty darn good.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections yellow.  The image is Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch stamped on Whisper White with Melon Mambo ink.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute also stamped in Whisper White with Melon Mambo ink.  Both the image and the sentiment are layered on Recollections yellow and Whisper White.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

I love the pop of yellow against this pretty pink.  It certainly makes this amazing flower pop!  I don't know which niece will get this particular card but I think it will work for either one.  I hemmed and hawed a bit over the three little embellishments but I think they'll work OK in the mail because I've put the flower up on dimensionals.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment