Thursday, November 14, 2013

Great Globes

Hello everyone,

This is one of my favourites in this series.


The printed paper is BoBunny Detour Globe Trotting layered on Recollections Kraft and Navy.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Night of Navy on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye "I'm With" Enamel Dots.

I really love BoBunny paper!  Not only is it wonderful to use but it is different.  I can often find certain themes that just are not available elsewhere.  I just had to use a circle for the sentiment which, for those who know me, is stepping outside the box in a big way.  In this particular case it wasn't too difficult because of all the globe images.  I actually think it would have looked really bizarre not to use a circle.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: