Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snowflakes A Glittering

Hello everyone,

Another card for my colleagues commission.
 

The printed paper is BoBunny Winter Whisper layered on Stampin' Up Bashful Blue.  The snowflakes are die cut from Spellbinders Create-A-Flake 3 and Stampin' Up Whisper White and Bashful Blue which was glittered with Martha Stewart Coarse Crystal glitter.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

As much trouble as I had with yesterday's card, today's effort was a breeze.  My colleague wanted some traditional and some more funky cards.  Obviously I do traditional better than modern.  This photo doesn't do this card justice because it truly is a beige, blue and white sparkling beauty.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment