Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sparkling Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

As much as I wanted to keep using the K & Company paper, I decided I was in a blue snowflake mood.


The printed paper is BoBunny Powder Mountain layered on Worldwin Elan Steel Blue Metallics.  The vertical element is a shimmery white of unknown origin textured with Darice Snowflakes embossing folder and layered on more Worldwin Elan Steel Blue Metallics.  The focal element is a Spellbinders Create-A-Flake 3 cut from Stampin' Up Brocade Blue that was covered with Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight microfine glitter.  The sentiment is Fiskars Vintage Christmas stamped in Brocade Blue on Whisper White, layered on Worldwin Elan Steel Blue Metallics and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is another really lovely sheet of paper.  I used the primary images on a couple of Winter Wonderland cards (here and here) in January.  There is a shadow of a cardinal on the left side of the card.  The leftovers are not useful for anything more than background layers for cards at this point but it's such a wonderful blue I don't expect to have any problems using it all up. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I am very partial to blue at Christmas time. You are such an inspiration. Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete