Monday, November 4, 2013

Thinking Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's card is part of the Christmas gift for one of my sisters and my brother-in-law.  They have  two nieces and a nephew who live overseas and now that Nonna has passed away, it will be more of a challenge to keep in touch with them.  My idea is to craft a number of cards for each child that my sister and brother-in-law can just pop in the mail.


The background paper is Worldwin Red Eye textured with Couture Creations Entangle embossing folder. The vertical element is Martha Stewart Infinite Loop punch from a shimmery vanilla of unknown origin.  The butterfly is Spellbinders Wonderful Wings die cut from Worldwin Red Eye and more shimmery vanilla.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Stampin' Up Mauve Mist on Very Vanilla and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

This was not the card I had originally wanted to craft but mojo is lagging at the moment.  I had intended to craft a valentine.  Everything I tried just didn't seem to work.  It was so frustrating that this card just didn't want to be crafted and a little scary considering I've still got eleven more different cards to get done.  Believe or not I'm still using the envelops from my envelop stash.  My sister loves to send cards for whatever occasion so I know she'll love this gift.  I can't wait to get them to here.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment