Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thinking Travel

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my sister's nephew who is really into all things travel.  When I saw this paper I thought he'd get a kick out of the different signage.


The printed paper is BoBunny Detour Icons.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Stampin' Up Night Of Navy stamped on Very Vanilla.  The embellishment is Teresa Collins Far and Away enamel dots.

This is a super simple card.  I didn't even do any layering.  This entire set of cards have to be mailed thus I'm really trying to keep in mind that thickness just won't work.  I love these enamel dots for just that reason.  They add some zing without adding any bulk.  I also like how the circles all work together.  Maybe the mojo is returning.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment