Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Owls X

Hello everyone,

Card ten for you today.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Snow Festival layered on Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.  The Gumball Green layer was textured with Sizzix Winter Botanicals then highlighted with green Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Soft Suede on Confetti white and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star, Green and Red Gelly Roll pens.

By the time I read this point in a one sheet wonder I start to fade so I try to keep things as simple as possible.  I find embossing really packs a punch without draining the crafting mojo.  This particular embossing folder was just amazing and the green highlight worked better than I anticipated.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment