Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Owls XI

Hello everyone,

Another quick and easy card today.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Snow Festival layered on Gumball Green.  The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy stamps Vintage Ornaments stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Confetti white, highlighted with Sakura Red Gelly Roll pen and layered on Gumball Green.  The embellishments are BoBunny Elf Magic Jewels.

This is a tried and true layout that I always seem to turn to when I need to be inspired or just keep things rolling forward.  Funnily enough, this is not one of my favourites.  I'm not really fond of the big jewels and I probably would have been better off using all the smaller jewels or pearls.  I'm also not particularly fond of this sentiment though I like it when I use it with the images that come with the set.  Still a nice card, just not a favourite.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment