Monday, December 23, 2013

Elegant Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

As I was crafting my own Christmas cards I decided to see what goodies I could find in my scrap bin.  Boy were there some great finds in there.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Sentiments stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Bazzill white and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The ribbon is Dollarama Crafts.  The embellishment is Recollections Rhinestone Icons.

I think this Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas paper is my favourite of all time.  It has a super smooth texture and light sheen.  It is also a little thicker than many printed papers so it is really wonderful to work with.  I use is sparingly because I've never found more paper like it.  I have two sets of these amazing snowflake embellishments in my stash, one silver and one blue.  I'd totally forgotten about them until my daughter found them and I realize that one just had to go on one of my Christmas cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment