Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Glittering Elegance

Hello everyone,

Another colleague Christmas card for you today.


The printed papers are K&Company Tim Coffey.  The sentiment is Penny Black Holly Xmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and glittered with Classic Red Glamour Glitter, Green Studio K Glitter and Sakura Clear Star Gelly roll pen.  The sentiment is layered on a Ranger Alcohol inked piece of glossy paper and more K&Company Tim Coffey paper.

I was going through all the Christmas bits and pieces that I have lying around and decided to try to use them up on these next few cards.  I'd started with some ornaments that I had previously punched from some alcohol inked paper and stamped with a small holly stamp that I had then glittered.  This sentiment was to mimic that ornament.  Once I'd gotten all the elements together, I didn't end up using the ornament because it just didn't work.  This is likely what happened the first time around.  Oh well, I'll stick it back in the stash for another time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment