Saturday, December 7, 2013

Simple Stocking

Hello everyone,

Back to Christmas cards today.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Christmas Carol layered on Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The image is Inkadinkado Filigree Holiday Patterns stamped in Wild Wasabi on Confetti White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is DeNami Design stamped in Wild Wasabi on Very Vanilla, layered on DCWV and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Crafts from the Dollar Store.  The embellishment is Jolee's Boutique.

This is one of those leftover Christmas bits I've had laying around.  I so love these images I just couldn't resist stamping a couple to see the results.  I think this is a really wonderful card.  The layout is great and the different patterns and textures just come together.  This is one card I'll enjoying sending out.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment