Monday, December 2, 2013

The More The Merrier

Hello everyone,

I've finished the Christmas cards for my siblings and am now starting on cards for my colleagues.


The printed paper is Martha Stewart Snowflace mat pad layered on Worldwin shimmery white and Stampin' Up Real Red.  The ornament is a Cottage Cutz die cut from glossy paper that was smooshed with Ranger alcohol ink and affixed to a piece of white that was covered with Martha Stewart coarse crystal glitter.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Merry Christmas 06 stamped in Real Red on Recollections white.  The embellishment is a TPC Studio Holly Jolly brad.

I wish the photo did justice to the shimmery white layer as it plays beautifully with the glittered layer of the ornament.  I love the basic red and white color combination of this card.  Very Christmasy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment