Thursday, January 23, 2014

April Crop Card

Hello everyone,

I don't often craft cards for Easter but I have this great 'chick' paper that is perfect for a card.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Birds of a Feather layered on Island Indigo and Raspberry Ripple which were punched with Martha Stewart's Rain Drop border punch.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Crushed Curry on Recollections white.  The embellishments are Dollarama Glittering Stickers.

I do so love these little chicks!  This is one of my 'go to' layouts.  I thought I'd stick with a pretty easy layout because the border punch will be a little challenging at first blush.  I used this particular punch because the shape reminds me of Easter eggs.  I can't wait for my beginners to see this sweet little card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment