Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Clean And Simple Greetings

Hello everyone,

This is the last of my Christmas cards for 2013.  I wish I could say I was tired of them but I'm really not.


The image is of unknown origin painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Flourish stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on a piece of red and green of unknown origin.

I've used a good number of the leftovers I've had in my bits and pieces stash including this great poinsettia.  Unfortunately, I stamped and painted this image so long ago, I couldn't find its origin.  I went through all my Christmas sets but still didn't find it.  Goes to show just how many Christmas stamps I have in my stash.  If I come across the stamp, I'll update this post.

I know I have to lay off the Christmas cards for a while but I could keep going and going and going.  Crafting my own Christmas cards has given me so many ideas that I'm just dying to try.  I suspect I won't be able to wait until July.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment