Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fanciful Holly Swirls

Hello everyone,

It is impossible for me not to use some of the many holly stamps in my arsenal for my own Christmas cards.


The image is Heartfelt Creations Holly Berry which was inked with Tombow 177 and 847 before being stamped.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Merry Christmas 06 coloured with Tombow 177 and stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and layered on Real Red.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Say It With Baby Bling Red.  The holly berries and sentiment were highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is a pretty fanciful holly stamp but I just love it!  It is perfect for this semi- one layer card.  I can't wait to try some other uses with this lovely stamp set.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment