Friday, January 17, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hello everyone,

One of my girlfriends recently moved into her new home.  It was a long and pretty arduous process getting there but it all worked out well in the end.  I didn't manage to mail off a Christmas card so I thought a housewarming card would be appropriate.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Thankful 'Homey' layered on Close To My Heart Twilight and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Twilight ink on Whisper White and layered on Twilight and Early Espresso.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I really love this printed paper and it couldn't be more perfect for this particular card.  I'm not as certain about the ribbon.  I wanted to try something different and I'm not so certain this particular layout is the ticket.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment