Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ornament A Glittering

Hello everyone,

Still five more of my own Christmas cards to post.


The image is a Starform outline sticker glittered with Martha Stewart glitter.  The image is affixed to brushed gold of unknown origin textured with Darice Ornaments On Side embossing folder and layered on a shimmery red of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Stamps Christmas Silhouettes stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Offray.

Like all crafters I pick up new things all the time (more often than I should) but don't always have a chance to play.  This embossing folder is one of those acquisitions and it bugs me that I waited so long.  This glittered ornament is one that I did during the summer and had yet to use.  It's one of those bits and pieces I've had lying around my desk that I'm trying to use.  This ornament looks better than I'd imagined.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment