Wednesday, January 29, 2014

September Crop Card

Hello everyone,

I just so wanted to do a really pretty and feminine birthday card for September.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Chantilly layered on Buttercup.  The sentiment is Sweet and Sassy Stamps Script Birthday stamped in Twilight ink on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more Chantilly.  The butterfly is die cut from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Les Papillions with Chantilly.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap White Baby Bling Pearls.

I love this Chantilly paper and I thought long and hard before giving it up to my beginners class.  It makes such a very pretty card though and I know they'll like it.  I could probably have added more pearls but didn't want to go over the top.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment