Friday, January 3, 2014

Sparkly Snowflake

Hello everyone,

Another of my Christmas cards for you today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Worldwin Silver Ore.  The embellishments is K&Company Visions of Christmas.  The ribbon is Paperchase glitter ribbon.  The sentiment is Fiskars Vintage Christmas stamped in Colorbox gold on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

Some times cards come together easily, some times not so much.  This is one that didn't come together so easily.  In hindsight, it turned out well so why was it so hard?  I know I wanted to use one of these sparkling snowflakes embellishments but I couldn't seem to get the elements to come together.  It can be so frustrating.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment