Monday, January 13, 2014

Sweet Sympathy

Hello everyone,

The mother of one of my girlfriends passed away just after Christmas.  I crafted this card especially for her.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Pink Gelato Collection "Pink Grapefruit" layered on Recollections mauve.  The image is Stampin' Up Serene Silhouettes stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White that was stamped with Hero Arts Old Letter Writing background stamp in ColorBox Silver ink and layered on Smoky Slate and mauve.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Sincere Expressions stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White and layered on Smoky Slate and mauve.  The embellishments are Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I love the pastel softness of this card.  The Smoky Slate ink worked perfectly with the wonderful lines in the printed paper.  The Liquid Pearls were also inspired by the grey lines.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment