Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sweetly Soft Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the one I ending up giving to my colleague.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Pink Gelato Collections "Pink Grapefruit" layered on Recollections purple.  The image is Cuttlebug With Love embossing folder layered on watercolour paper that was painted with LuminArte Plum Blossom, English Lavender and Icy Iris Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is DeNami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Basic Grey and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel Mini Pearls.

This card is so soft and pretty.  It uses one of the embossing folders that I'm experimenting with the drawer liner I found.  I didn't have quite the right sandwich so the image is not as sharp as I'd like.  I'll figure it out.  I'm really confident that my colleague will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment