Friday, February 28, 2014

Beautiful Blossoms

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card uses unconventional colours but turned out better than I expected.


The printed paper is We R Memory Keepers Hoopla - Gala layered on Close To My Heart Gold Rush and Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry.  The image is Stampin' Up Stippled Blossoms stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Ranger Spun Sugar Distress ink on Whisper White and layered on more Rich Razzleberry and Gold Rush.  The flowers are highlighted with Y&C gold Gel Extreme.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on Rich Razzleberry.  The embellishments are ZVA Self Adhesive Pearls.

I'm so thrilled with this card.  I am totally in love with the layered stamp.  Using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, the images come out so great!  I'm terrible at colouring so being able to give images this kind of multi-layered depth is right up my ally.  Like the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, it took me a while to get the hang of it but now that I've mastered this technique, it's hard to imagine not using this type of stamp whenever I get the chance.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This card is stunning! I love, love, love the colors in it. You've matched with your inks so well. I like that image and how it actually lines up. I don't like the ones that are made to always be a bit cockeyed-the lines not matching the solid. That makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete