Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cupcake Cuteness

Hello everyone,

One of my beginners, who is also a colleague, brought some really lovely cupcakes to the crop.  They were delicious and made her thank you card so very easy to craft.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Shop layered on Pool Party.  The images and sentiment is Stampin' Up Short & Sweet stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White and layered on more Pool Party and Pink Pirouette.  The images were coloured with Sakura Souffle pens and Christmas Red Stickles.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Enamel Dots.

I love everything about this card.  It is perfect for my girlfriend who is a marvelous baker and I can't wait to give it to her.  The little cupcakes were a challenge to stamp and I couldn't have done it without my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  It took me a while to get the hang of uses the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig but once you figure it out, it is impossible to stamp without it.  In hindsight I would have use some brown StazOn ink because the Soft Suede bled a little when I coloured with the Sakura Souffle pens.  I can live with it though because I didn't want to attempt stamping this row of cupcakes a second time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment