Saturday, February 1, 2014

December Crop Card

Hello everyone,

December's card had to be a Christmas card.  I found this fabulous paper at a new local scrapbooking store, Crop A While.  They very generously donated a lovely silent auction for our Crop.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The vertical strips are DCWV 'Tis The Season punched on both edges with a border punch.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Sentiments stamped in Wild Wasabi on Very Vanilla, layered on more Wild Wasabi and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I love, love, love this holly paper.  I was actually smart enough to pick up a couple of extra sheets as I can see a one sheet wonder in its future.  This card was actually a bit of a challenge.  I kept having to remind myself to keep it simple.  When you love crafting Christmas cards as much as I do, its easy to go overboard.  I think this card will work just fine for my beginners.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Another winner. Great papers for this card. I think it makes it look more complicated than it is.

    ReplyDelete